Saturday, September 20, 2014

First Open Studio at Aurora Studios

Aurora is more a working studio rather than a gallery. Individual artist's works are on display in the common gallery area for viewing by the occasional visitor. However Open Studio is held once each month. The artists open their studios for viewing the work inside, live music and refreshments are provided. Tonight will be my first Open Studio. I am looking forward to it with some reservations--it's a little intimidating. Really haven't decided that I am an 'artist' or just a photographer that need a space to escape.I'll put on the persona and see where it goes. 

If you are reading this before 5pm Sept 20th you might still have time to drop by to see my space. I put out a couple of invites nnd got a few positive feedback. Hope to see a few of my friends there. If not tonight, maybe next month.

Aurora is located in the Heights at 129 Aurora Street, corner of Aurora and Harvard. That is four blocks south of 610 and one block east of Yale. Not hard to find at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment