Thursday, March 3, 2011


Debbi Henderson and I went to the Cockrell Butterfly Center at the Natural Science Museum. Yes, I know that is not a butterfly. You had to feel sorry for him though, sitting in a glass cage with din din all around that he couldn't get to.


I tried the home made flash reflector and it worked fairly well. I did get a lot of glare off of some of the sings and it lit up the foliage more than I would have liked. Otherwise it was satisfactory.

I think should I go again that I will take the Lumiquest Softbox III and use it off camera. It won't be as convenient and anything that takes a hand off the camera is a problem but it is worth trying even if it is gong to be difficult.

I am not sure that I got anymore good photos this time than I did the last time with the pop up flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment