Monday, November 16, 2009

Still Practicing


I am learning a lot about sleeping women as of late. I’m learning how difficult it is to get them dressed so why would I think that putting on a blouse would be fun. LOL I can see that I need a woman’s touch for the portraits. A woman would never have let the hem of the scarf show. Oh, well, I'm just pleased I got it on her. This is not quite as heavy an OM touch as the previous posts. I was disappointed because this was my favorite shot from the session and I did not really get the eyes sharp. I have others that I will probably add to the thread when I get them processed. Things change when I get Janet out of the context of her wheelchair. I could not believe how frail she looked in this dining chair which is not really all that large.



No comments:

Post a Comment