Monday, September 14, 2009

Slow Day

Well, had big plans for today. Sit on my kiester instead. Did go out for dessert. My dinner was pretty bad so it required a bribe to get through it. You would have to eat my cooking to understand why we go out so often.

Drove over to the Quitman bridge again, sky was bad so skipped that idea. Sherry will post her August assignment tonight or tomorrow then I can get back to working on the magazine. Outside of getting the yard cut today it was pretty much a dud. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

I sure am loving the 50mm f/1.4 wide open. Logged onto B&H to see what was available in a 35mm. There is a f/2 but I was thinking more along the f/1.4 or f/1.2. Think I’ll just stick with the 50mm since I have the 17mm-35mm f/2.8 anyway. Need to get back over to Washington Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment