Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dinner Out Again


Couldn’t face the possibility of another dinner like last night so we ate out again tonight. We usually do after the camera club meetings. I drove by the building on Washington Avenue and the flag was gone. I will go back over tomorrow morning and if it is not there you may hear horrific screams of pain as I kick myself into tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow as the case may be. My procrastination is really getting to me.

Marie, the neighbor across the street occasionally takes pity on us and sends over something she has made. A couple of days ago she sent over a potato salad that was as good as any that I have ever eaten. It had macaroni and English peas in it. Never ate potato salad with either but it was really good. Janet and I scarfed it down like we hadn’t had anything to eat in weeks. Well, we hadn’t had anything that good in weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment