Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Coffee the Counter-Stimulant


Well, I was disappointed to learn that the new teleconverter will not work on the 50mm lens so I am back to extension tubes.

Did two series of photographs; Alice Through the Tea Glass (above) and Drug Induced Trip to Big Rock Candy Mountain (below). All the images posted to Flickr Sets

Nikon D200, 50mm f/1.4 and 20mm Kenko extension tube, wide open at closest focusing distance. Shot while watching Beauty and the Geek which may explain a lot

2 comments:

  1. Love this series. I like this one over the Rock Candy series. I find there is greater detail inthe abstractions.. Great Work, really..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, again, Thank You. You know me, give me a camera and I'll throw something out of focus. BTW: I have added explanations of the series titles to Flickr.

    These are pretty much straight out of the camera. Two were cropped slightly but saturation and levels was all I did. No fancy post processing. I am having a blast with the 50mm and the Kenko tubes.

    ReplyDelete