Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New TC-17e Teleconverter

Sadly, no entropy shot today. Had great plans but they didn’t pan out.

Janet and I drove to Baytown to pick up a Nikon TC-17e Teleconverter that I purchased off of Craig’s List. It will replace the TC-14e that I lost the last time I took zoo photographs.

We came back by the San Jacinto Monument to give me a chance to try out the new converter but Janet had her fill of watching me shoot photographs and when that happens the best thing to do is to head for the house. So after about a dozen shots at high noon I called it a day photography wise.

I almost had another book ready to upload to Blurb so I finished and uploaded it. This is from my Many Faces of Janet folder on Flickr.

Photo of Egret Nikon D-200, Nikor 300mm f/4 with TC-17e Teleconverter (500mm equivalent), f/8 @ 1/1000, ISO 800, 0 EV.

No comments:

Post a Comment