Friday, May 27, 2016

Repositioning

Well replenishment has begun. KEH had a 15% discount so I took advantage of it and ordered a used Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 Macro. The 70-200mm is going to have to wait a month or so. I'll get it from KEH also. Janet used to keep UPS running hot between Atlanta and Houston and was always happy with her purchases. I always accused her of palpitating every time she saw an UPS truck in the neighborhood. Anyway, it is good to reconnect.

I've decided on the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 as the replacement for the Samsung. That and possibly the Olympus OM-D E-M5 body will be the next purchase. Hopefully that will happen next month. I have the 70-200 equivalent for the Olympus so that will have to do till I can afford the Nikkor.

Slowly but surely I am on the road to a comeback.  Now to get out of this funk and start taking photos again. Haven't been to the studio in three days but the itch ain't there right now. Besides, what good is a studio without a macro?

No comments:

Post a Comment