Monday, February 1, 2016

Weekend Catch Up

I actually have taken a few photos recently. Last week I attended a shoot with the Sugarland Meet Up at the Downtown Aquarium. Most of what I came home with was taken outside.



Saturday Alcy and I started at a photoshoot with the Sugarland Meet Up Group in El Campo, a small town about 70 miles southwest of Houston. Got back to Houston in time for a shoot with the NWHPC at Discovery Green to do the Field of Lights. Sunday I didn't take any photos but I did sit for Debi for her Portrait Project. This time she was channeling Mary Ellen Marks. Then we went to an opening at the Library in Richmond. So it was a very full weekend. Alcy has already been pushing the rookery at High Island so I am sure we are off for there shortly. No chicks yet but lots of fighting among the birds for nest areas.

El Campo...






Field of Lights...



No comments:

Post a Comment