Thursday, December 18, 2014

Saturday


I attended the inaugural shoot with a new models group organized by Manny Dhaliwal this past Saturday. It is unbelievable to me that I have been attending meet up groups for over six years. The shoot was at the Kemah Boardwalk. I arrived early and ran into another photogapher that I hadn’t shot with in a very long time, Richard Priest. Richard and I were talking about Niecy, the model that first pursuaded me to join a models group. We were discussing the last time we had shot together and it was at a horse breeding farm in Huffman over four years ago. It just seems like a couple of years since I first attended the Houston Photography Meetup at JAX Bar and Grill on Shephard. Well, as they say, time goes fast when you are having fun.

Anyway, I didn’t do a lot of good at the Kemah shoot. Several of the models showed up late and judging from the posted photographs some arrived after I left. Two hours is about my shooting limit, then the legs give out. Here are a few of what I got.

 
 
 
 
 
After the shoot Alcy wanted to photograph some of the rides and on the way back to Houston we stopped at Clear Lake for sunset.
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment