Sunday, December 7, 2014

Dickens on the Strand 2014

I do not know that I have ever had a worse day of shooting, ever. The light was blaugh, there were fewer people in costume, and I just really couldn't get into the shoot. Some days are just that way. I did take several more but the backgrounds totally ruined the shots.

I shot one colored lady that stared daggers through me. You would have thought I was a cop in Ferguson so I immediately deleted the photo. This is my total output for the day and they are nothing to brag about.

 



 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the image of the man in the window. So many wonderful things happening with the composition: light, lines, balance between his shirt and the lamps, framing...really impactful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denice, thank you for the kind words. I don't often do black and white but that one seemed to call for it. As a side not the vertical of the older boy playing the violin uses the building from the black and white for a background. The guy in the window is hidden behind him. It is two separate photographs that I combined because the background for the boy wasn't very good.

    ReplyDelete