Sunday, November 23, 2014

Not This Weekend

Well, the weather made a bummer of a weekend--no Ren Fest.

I did drive to the studio yesterday to the sounds of Frosty the Snowman, Silver Bells and White Christmas. Then stopped in Subway for lunch to the sounds of Blue, Blue Christmas. Something is afoot forsure.

I did get an early Christmas present yesterday--I am back on Flickr. For some reason I go for months when my password will not work and then poof I'm good again. I was four months behind and got about half of that caught up. I am sure I drive the 'friends' nuts with my multiple posts for which I am sorry but it's not my fault.

Flickr is an important venue. There are others out there but Flickr is the gold standard--or at least it was until they apparently recently changed the format. There was lots of complaining and when I got a comment on one of my photos I couldn't find a way to comment back. Hope they haven't screwed up Groups. I was in hopes we could use Groups for an upcoming group project.

Sort of running on empty today but that is probably good. Will be heading to Orange shortly to see a show of pottery. Hope the museum is photo friendly.Went to the Monet exhibit at the MFA a couple of days ago and wanted to buy a canvas on the way home but I knew it would just languish in the back of the closet.

1 comment:

  1. Does Flickr save photos, indefinitely, at the original resolution without charge? (I suspect the answer is yes). I started out with Shutterfly because they do and now I have so much stuff there that it seems there is no turning back. I have too many to move to another site and I'm not sure it's a good idea to have them in different places. I suspect Shutterfly will be around a long time as they seem to keep buying up other companies. And lastly, I don't keep them there so much to show as just to have them somewhere besides my own computer.

    ReplyDelete