Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Vegetation On the Trip Up Mt Scott

Okay, I realize that I got a little carried away photographing weeds in the crevice of the rocks. The interesting thing about photographing in the same place over a period of time is that on each visit you are very likely to see different things. Or possibly, to see things differently--to be interested in a different aspect of the area. True I have shot similar photographs in the past, but never to the extent that I did on this trip up Mt Scott.


 
We pulled off on some of the outlooks mainly to photograph the distant scenery. I almost exclusively ended up photographing the side of the mountain across the road. I loved the textures, the lines and angles of the rocks and the tenacity of the vegetation growing in the crevices. The light was constantly changing as we circled the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment