Monday, March 24, 2014

WOW

 Sent ten or so photos to Mpix. Must have uploaded around noon and by six I received a notice that they had shipped. Now if I needed them in a hurry I don't suppose they would have got them out that soon. Playing this silly game because I want a studio and am having a difficult time convincing myself that it is feasible. Yeah, I already know it is not practical. Went to Ikea yesterday to see how much it would cost to furnish a sitting area. Need to get a partner.

Got a note from Paul wondering if I was okay since I haven't posted much lately. Haven't had much new to post.Thought I would pull these out. The day I shot the Luminarium I Metroed in. The bus line is several blocks to the west so I had an opportunity to do a few building shots on the way over.

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment