Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SpareTime

I am not partial to the Woodlands. It's for the most part a visitor unfriendly place. So I missed the photoshoot Sunday because there is no signs pointing to the park were we were to meet. Even going to the mall to purchase a map of the Woodlands didn't help because the park was not on the map. Anyway, with the spare time I got to play with photos that I have passed over recently.

Yeah, I know. I'm probably the only person who will ever like this photograph.

The Pigeon Kicker

Wunche's at Old Town Spring

The Hemicycle at Veteran's Memorial Cemetery at Sunset

A Treen Near the Hemicycle

IF YOU DON'T LIVE HERE--LEAVE  I am so thankful for people like this. They almost make me feel normal.

Sunset. Yes, I know that I said that if I ever have to look at another photograph of a sunset I am likely to upchuck--but I didn't mean mine.



Carl, Carl,it's okay. We've all had that "what the heck do I do now moment" when dealing with the female of the species. The exit is that-a-way!

I overlooked this on the first run through. Now I consider it one of the best if not the best photo from the shoot.

Don't do nearly enough photographs like this one.

Interesting about this photograph. We had been shooting in Navasota for a couple of hours and the skys were mostly partly cloudy. We decided to look up some of the churches and in every photograph that I did of the steeples the sky is almost ominious. I am not exactly sure what the message of this photograph is but I do like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment