Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mercer Photoshoot: Models, Chanelle and Julian Nunez

Can't believe it, four photoshoots in the month of August. The new group Houston Photographers and Models Meetup looks like they are going to be extremely active and I may be making two to four every month, plus I've got the Wings and Wheels events at the 1940 Air Terminal Museum all bookmarked to I am feeling real good about photography.

Got to run to get Janet ready to go out to eat but I wanted to put this one up first. Exciting day although I can tell that I have a lot to learn about shooting models—next time take flash!!!!! Everyone took to the elderly much better than I had expected and I had a great time. This is Chanelle and I will probably be adding other photographs of her later, but for the moment this is my favorite shot of the day. I only shot three models, well four in a grab shot as I was leaving.


  

Julian and Chanelle, the last grab shot as I was heading out the door. I hated to leave but I had been away from Janet for over three hours and there was no way I could stay another two even thought I knew the light was getting better. Well, if the don't throw me out I will get another shot at it in the near future. Actually I have RSVPed for one in Old Town Spring day after tomorrow. This could get to be habit forming.

There were two other models that I shot, Niecy and Darryl. Got some shots that I will be posting of both as soon as I get Niecy's approval. Unfortunately, the individual shots I did of Darryl left a lot to be desired. I may be able to salvabe one or two of them but I got some good ones of him with Niecy. As with most Woodard shots they don't look anything like the great model shots taken my the rest of the group. Maybe someday I will be able to do shots for portfolios but right now I'm stuck on dark and somber. LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment