Monday, August 30, 2010

2010 Photo Journal Vol 1

Just uploaded my fourteenth book to Blurb, the first half of 2010 Photo Journal. Hope to have it back in time for the show and tell at the next Houston Photography Meetup the last Wednesday of the month.

As slowly as 2010 started photographically I thought I would only have one volume this year. However, by breaking it at the end of June I came in under the 160 page limit for premium paper, something I hardly am ever able to do. Beside that July and August, August mostly, is already up to 78 pages and I have not posted all of August yet. I may end up with three volumes at this rate.

As you might suppose, things are going well photographically and right now I cannot wait to get the photos from the Model shoot yesterday porcessed and into the volume 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment