Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Practice


Because of the seizure Tuesday night, Janet is pretty lethargic for a few days afterwards and takes considerably more of my time. She was beginning to snap out of it some today so I got an opportunity to do a few more test shots for the Help Portrait Project. This was taken with the 42" bolly and a 42" silver reflector for fill. It looks like the 70-200mm will work okay and give me some latitude in composing but before I decide I want to try the 85mm. That's a project for tomorrow.


One thing I want to do is to really get the equipment down to the bare minimum; one camera, one lens, one light and one reflector. That with the background stands, posing stool, stand for the main light and the reflector will give me enough to keep up with. I may add another stand, girded speedlight for a hair light. This is to be seen. Next thing to do is to decide on how to pack everything for easy transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment