Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009

I am getting a slow start on 2009. While everyone else is blogging in the New Year with worthy resolutions, I still have Christmas presents unshipped, maybe next week. At my age what could I possibly resolve to change? I discovered years ago that what I do is of my nature and impossible to resolute away regardless the good intentions.

Actually, I am feeling pretty lethargic about the whole thing, not that me being lethargic is anything new or exciting. In looking back the new year is almost a let down after the hustle of photo activity of 2008. It seems over whelming to consider keeping up with, much less topping the past year. However, there are interesting plans in the works on the Learning blog, which hopefully may put a new light on that outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment