Sunday, June 22, 2008

Urban Shadows






Paul Saltzman of the Bronx, New York and I have three projects that we are working on, this is my contribution to one of them. When we are complete we plan to publish them as a Blurb book.

This one is Urban Shadows. Rules were fairly simple: the photograph had to be taken in an urban setting, the setting had to be identifiable as something that could not have been taken in a rural setting; the shadow must be the subject of the photograph. We were each to furnish no less than four or more than six images.

I was supposed to have this one completed by the end of May so I am running late. It took me a while to select my six images and even longer to decide on orientation.

I have seen Paul's photographs so I was/am a little reluctant to show my meager offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment