Monday, January 7, 2013

Don't We Just Love Google...

Well, I guess my blogging days may be over. Now when I go to upload a photo from my computer there is no way to do it. A photo blog that will not accept photographs is pretty useless.

2 comments:

  1. I think you can if you click on html (right next to Compose. Seems you have to flip back and forth now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael, appreciate the suggestion. Unfortunatly in HTML nothing happens when I click on the images icon. In compose it appears that they wish to force you to upload your photographs to Picassa which I am not going to do. A little hacked that they grab my photos from other places on the web and put them into Picassa already. I may look in to Wordpress to move my blog or my just drop blogging and find another way to keep friends updated.

      Delete