It has been three very long days. I know everyone else can slap these out in ten minutes but it takes me from one to three hours to get one I will keep. Was at the studio until after nine yesterday. Today at about 4:30 I thought to myself that I needed to go get something to eat and the next time I looked at my watch it was 7:30. But finally the die is cast and they are at the printers.
I have been doing glossy but I want to see these in matte. I finally decided on the black and white versions and sent along a couple of color to see how they look. Won’t have them for the open house this month but for next.
Here is my final section. I sent the two dark ones of the crucifix in Galveston and a couple of the colored ones from the previous post. I would love to see some of these printed on a nice watercolor paper but that costs a lot of money--more than I have to play with.