Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dickens On the Strand, Galveston

Another first, Dickens on the Strand in Galveston. Another opportunity for street portraits. The weather forecast was for mid to high thirties with heavy rain both days. It did get cold but no rain. Very glad we did not let the weatherman talk us out of going. It was a great two days of shooting. Unfortunately Debie got back from a cruise to the Yucatan and Belize Saturday and was supposed to join us Sunday morning but she came back feeling sick so we used up her portion of the fun.

I have a media card stealing poltergeist. As soon as I figure out where he has taken my media card from the Sunday shoot I will post more.


I thought I was going to driving back to Houston by myself but she finally came to her senses.















No comments:

Post a Comment