Friday, October 4, 2013

Texas City

Alcy is signed up to do the World Wide Photowalk at Armand Bayou on Saturday so she wanted to drive down to check out the park and invited Dolores Parks to go along. We were leaving Houston at 11am so I suggested that we go to Tookies in Seabrook for lunch. You can't beat their No. 99.

It was raining off and on so after lunch we decided to drive down to the Texas City Dike rather than going to Armand. I was in hopes the rain would hold out and give us some atmosphere but that didn't happen. The dike was ultra dull. I did do some experimenting with using the 1.7 telextender with the 300mm because I thought I might use that combination Saturday at the Houston Grand Prix. Decided against it and went with the 70-200 instead.

Got one photo of Alcy and Dolores outside Tookies and one keeper photo on the dike.




No comments:

Post a Comment