Friday, September 27, 2013

Alvagraphics

Met Alcy or lunch. We had stopped by Alvagraphics a few days ago and they mentioned that the graffiti artists would be working on new art for the building and she wanted to check that out. A lot has been done but still quite a bit to go.

We met one of the artist, Christian. Unfortunately I only had the Olympus with the 35mm lens so I couldn't get the close up shots I would like to have done. I borrowed Alcy's Nikon but it was threatening rain as I did it started sprinkling so Christian packed it in. Alcy had seen another building a block away so we drove over and did a couple of shots then headed back to Denny's. She wanted to start home early to miss the rush hour but I stuck around to read and as usual play with coffee cups or whatever is on the table.









No comments:

Post a Comment