Monday, August 26, 2013

Hong Kong City Mall

Spent a couple of hours shooting at the Hong Kong City Mall with a dozen or so other members of the Renegade Photography Meet Up group. Went to concentrate on the oriental architecture but ended up shooting very little. The most interesting aspect was the men's rooms. Make note: take porta-potti.

Interestingly I belong to two photography groups that combine eating with their outings. One only eats Mexican and the other only Oriental. The older I get the less culinary adventuresome I have become. So when everyone else headed for Dim Sung for dinner Alcy and I begged off and headed for Jax Bar and Grill for gut busting burgers. Saturday night and live music precluded any possibly of getting a table. We moved down the street to the Cadillac Bar and Grill--the table wait was approximately an hour so we ended up at--wait for it--wait for it--Denny's. But I did miss the honky tonk toe tappping music.








No comments:

Post a Comment