Sunday, April 7, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Had a little computer problem so I am running way behind. Have shot two color runs, a run around with Alcy and a downtown by myself in the meantine.

The first color run was great. It was windy so the photographers ended up about as colorful as the runners. It went out over the viadock and I was in hopes that the colors stations would be located where I could get a Houston skyline for background. Unfortunately the color station was at the beginning and end of the viadock.








  
The downtown run had 12000 runners. At about $50 entry fee that is a tidy sum. The second run at Reliant Park had close to that many but they scrimped on color. It should have been called Colorless Me Rad. I should have stayed till it was finished but it wasn't that interesting. Got a few shots of enthuastic runners but that was about it.
 



1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! I hope you have no more computer issues. I enjoy reading your blog and see what all you have been photographing.

    ReplyDelete