Friday, October 7, 2011

Horses...

I have got to share this. I was critiquing on PhotoNet this morning and came across these photographs.
I am not an animal person. Sure I like dogs, even like cats but in spite of being a native Texas there is no way I would be considered a horse person. In the fifth grade I remember Miss Alice Millican introducing the class to Rosa Bonheur’s Horse Fair. I have no idea which one it was, she painted many but I remember being impressed with it. That was the first thing that I thought of when I saw the photographs of Wojtek Kwiatkowski. If you like horses take a look because I doubt that you will ever see more outstanding photographs of horses than these.

1 comment:

  1. Gary, I have been a horse lover since my youth. I went to England for 2 years professionally training and teaching.

    These are some of the most amazing images I have seen! Thanks for posting the link.

    ReplyDelete