Saturday, April 9, 2011

Heavy Schedule for Tomorrow

Another Photograph of the Diversity Sculptures
I skipped the NWHPC Wildflower shoot today. I did drive to Waller to have breakfast with the group and and to meet a couple of new On-Line members. When I have to get up early I find it hard to sleep so I went to bed at 1:30am and got up at 5:00pm. The plan was to come home and go back to bed which I did but still couldn't go to sleep--not supposed to sleep when the sun it up. Everybody knows that.

Tomorrow should be an exciting day. There is a Family Portrait/Picnic starting at 10am in Hermann Park. Then at 1:00pm we are shooting the Japan Festival also in Herman Park, then from 6:00 to 8:00Pm Debi Beauregard and I will be attending an invitation only photoshoot inside the Natural History Museum--that is the one that I really anticipate. Seems there is some type of Texas History special exhibit--but I am more interested in overall shots because the exhibits they say is mostly behind plexiglass and that sounds like problems with reflections. No flash allowed but tripods are welcome.

Now all I have to worry about is not wearing out before the day is over. I had big plans to do a Janet picnic but I think that instead I will park downtown--the parking at Hermann will be horendous with the Japan festival going on and take Metrorail to Hermann. If I do that I can stop at Subway on Main at Preston and grab a sandwich there--a lot simplier. I may shoot a lot from park benches instead of doing a full fledged Photowalk. There are going to be over a hundred photographers for the picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment