Friday, January 14, 2011

Old Men and Marathons

Tomorrow is shaping up to be a photographic marathon for an old man. Just hope the seventy percent chance for rain will hold off.

It starts at 9:45am with a photoshoot with Houston Photowalk Meetup Group at The Antique Center of Texas, culminating with a lunch meeting at the center. Then I move downtown for a photoshoot at Discovery Green with the Northwest Houston Photo Club at 3:30pm and at 7pm out on Ronake just off Jenson for a night skyline shoot with Photo Club of Texas Houston. I am just hoping that I will find time to sneak home before the Discovery Green shoot to download photos or I will not have enough media space at the end of the day.

Next week end is going to almost as bad as I plan to shoot at the American Shooting Center all day Friday and then Saturday until about 10am for the Homes for Veterans clay pigeon shoot. Then I will move across the street to the Alamo Draft House in West Oaks Center for the Houston Photowalk Silver Screen exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment