Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Completing Poster Order

I finally decided on two images for 20x30 posters to go with the 30x40. EL-Co requires that you purchase a minimum of two posters per order. They do not have to be from the same image or even the same size. Since I only have the one 24x36 frame I really did not want another poster that size. Not sure why I chose two with a baseball theme since I am not a big baseball fan but I thought the two would work together so I gave it a try.
The "Last Hit" was one of the images done for the entropy challenge in April.

The "Biggio" photo is of one of the two bronze sculptures located at Minutemaid Park which was done for our Outdoor Art in Houston series.

I have still got to find a good price on 20x30 frame or frames. Keep looking for a 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment