Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sam Houston Monument After Dark

The weather forecast this evening was for severe weather. I had wanted to do some photographs in the rain so we headed to Herman Park for some night shots in the rain. By the time it was dark the rain had moved through so I shot a few photographs of the Sam Houston Monument and called it a day. These are the first night photographs I have taken of the Monument and I was a little disappointed to find that there is no lighting on the back side so you cannot shoot toward the downtown skyline.

1 comment:

  1. I have at least two comments. One being wen you are interested in printing your painted effect photos, let me know and I will send you some canvas that I have for it. I think that this type of work prints well on canvas and adds to the effect of it being a painting. My other comment is that when I lost someone close to me it took writing to help me come to terms with it, I am glad to see you are dong the same. I am with you in my meditation.

    ReplyDelete